Booking for the 2017 beginners' course is now open!
To apply to enrol, please complete the form below.
When the course starts, your name, address and email will be forwarded to Scottish Beekeepers Association so they can send you the monthly magazines.
2017 course will be Wednesday evenings 7-9pm 5th April to 17th May at the Pyramids business park near Bathgate, and practical hands on at various apiaries on Saturdays 29th April - May 20th.
- Full payment (£85) must be made by the invoice due date. Failure to pay will result in removal from the course without notice.
- If you wish to cancel attendance on the course after payment is made we will endeavour to fill your space. If we are unable to fill your space, your course fee will not be refunded.
- If we are able to fill your space we will deduct £15 from your course fee. This is to cover our reasonable costs in setting up the course including, but not limited to:
- Transaction/Bank Fees
- Postage Costs
- Administration Costs (printing of course materials and administration time).
- In either case we are not able to refund EMBA or SBA membership
- After the course has commenced, there will be no refunds.
By applying to the course you agree to these terms and conditions which will also be sent to you by email with payment request.